WHO AM I?
I am an inner & outer leadership coach, a professional coaching training provider, full of positive energy, and passionate about connecting with people, building communities, and transforming lives.
I stand by your side to master your self-awareness, be focused and unstoppable toward your goals and create an outstanding Life Plan.
My ultimate mission is to energize people create miracles they could never imagine before and live their life to the fullest. As their fairy godmother, I inspire them to light up their own path.
Moreover, expand their horizons by developing a unique personal worldview and philosophy based on words of wisdom from the Greek philosophers.
Barbara is an executive coach ranked #1 in the Top 20 list of coaches in Athens 2021, an award-winning creative and inspiring leadership coach, training provider, author, and speaker with an international reputation and a remarkable career as an entrepreneur, senior executive, and masterful HR consultant for more than 20 years.
She has dedicated her life to helping people uncover their genuine gifts and light up their magnificent life journey. She is known for her work in helping to create a positive work-life balance and well-being (in Greek, eudemonia).
Through her programs, 1-1 coaching, workshops, books and events, and a broad combination of knowledge and expertise within coaching, positive psychology, philosophy, business, management, and science.
Barbara has supported a great number of visionary and insightful senior executives, professionals and entrepreneurs, to be happier and better leaders. Helping them to achieve their milestones and expand their horizons.
In particular, Barbara often works with women to encourage them to speak up and claim more impactful leadership positions. Furthermore, she coaches teams to be aligned, energized, and increase their performance and satisfaction at work.
Through ethical leadership, Barbara helps professionals with their personal and professional goals and supports companies in the transformation of their culture and the alignment of personnel to achieve excellent results.
As a coach, trainer, and entrepreneur, Barbara has developed a distinctive personal coaching signature based on words of wisdom from Greek philosophy and positive psychology and has created the pioneering “Philosophy & Coaching in Practice™” methodology. Through this methodology, individuals learn about their own values and that of ancient Greek virtues in order to live a meaningful, fulfilling, and rewarding personal and professional life.
She is an associate of the National Kapodistrian University of Athens, and author of the E-learning program “Coaching Leadership in the footsteps of Socrates”.
Moreover, she has designed and leads the international coaching training program that is accredited by ICF as ACSTH ICF ACSTH “Coaching Skills & Tools in Practice”.
After 10+ years as a senior HR executive in multinational companies such as TITAN Cement Group, she founded Human Resources Expertise (HRE) in 2000 to assist companies of all sizes to deal efficiently with human development.
Barbara is an accomplished keynote speaker and a published author on coaching and leadership. Her most popular books are “The art of peace in the working environment” and “The Inner Emancipation” Coaching, Leadership & Philosophy..
One of the things I’m often asked is
“How on earth did you get started in all this?”
- Leadership & Business Coaching,
- Female Leadership (Femininship™),
- Team Coaching & Building Coaching Culture.
- Philosophical coaching (Philosophership™)
- Narrative Coaching
- Positive Ethical Culture at Work
- How did you adapt through the Greek financial crisis?
- Why did you bring Greek philosophy and coaching together?
- How and why did you start your coaching business?
- What challenges did you face starting your coaching business?
- How can people harness Greek philosophy for a happier life?
- What is a V.I.P coach?
- What are your coaching methodologies and why did you create your own ones?
- Why have been awarded your program “The Leader of Today” ?
She holds a BSc in Chemistry from the University of Patras, Greece, a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration with major in Organizational Psychology from « Institut d’Administration et Gestion » I.A.G. Université Catholique de Louvain-La- Neuve, Belgium, and a Master in Business Administration, with major in Human Resources from ALBA Graduate Business School, Athens, Greece.
- Femininship™ (Female Leadership)
- Philosophership™ (Philosophical coaching )
- Coaching Leadership in the footsteps of Socrates©”
- V.I.P Coach™
- Philosophership in Action: Philosophy & Coaching in Practice
- The Leader of Today: an award winning program for developing leadership skills and changing culture.
Barbara has cooperated with some of the most prestigious companies and organisations such as:
Beiersdorf, Janssen Cilag, Kone SA, Abbott, the Acropolis Museum, Generation Y, Intracom Defense Electronics, Titan Cement Company, Bluegr Hotels and Resorts, Vodafone, Bayer, Sephora, Alfa Laval.
- Certified Leadership Coach by Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching
- Professional Certified Coach -credentialed by ICF,
- Team Coaching Certified Coach by Global Team Coaching Institute – P. Hawkins & D. Clutterbuck.
- Accredited Professional Coaching Training Provider by ICF (ACSTH)
- Team Coaching Accreditation by EMCC
- Positive Psychology Certification, “Becoming the best version of you” by Tim Lebon, City University, UK
- Practitioner Narrative Coach™ by Dr. Dave Drake
- Coaching Presence – Foundations” by Tunde Erdos
- Certified Global Leadership Coach by GCG
- Coaching Certification by Coach University
- Certified & qualified to hold a license to use
– 360 assessment Marshall Goldsmith Global Leader of the Future
– S.H.L. Occupational Tests and Personality Questionnaires
Why I became a coach.
In order to help people transform their lives in an authetique and efficient way and gain peace and joy
My whole life was full of challenges.
As much I have been happy I have also had dark moments.
I have been very emotional, unsatisfied, lost in the chaos of overwhelm. Not knowing which direction to go in towards my desires and aspirations.
Since I discovered coaching and shortly after philosophy, I became more focused and found my true north, becoming balanced.
My life goal was to be serene and happy, which, as I have learned was a journey not a destination.
A journey that leads to wisdom and happiness and one where I am on a mission to lead you to do the same. That’s why I became a Coach and why I believe in the power of coaching to transform lives.
Barbara coaches visionary women and men to reach their goals, unleash their potential, and expand their horizons. Furthermore, she helps them successfully lead their winning teams.
As a professional coach, she challenges you and builds your capabilities to overcome internal and external obstacles, design a plan of action, and follow it successfully.
Her ultimate goal is to bring out your best so you can stay focused on your needs, values, and vision, and live in authenticity.
Honoring our Greek ancestors together you look at the big philosophical issues over the years such as meaning, freedom, choice, and responsibility, and how these play an important part in your life in order to flourish.
Barbara founded HRE in 2000. Major visionary companies and individuals trust her and her team to reach growth and to claim success.
She assists businesses and organizations to achieve great results at all times – through their people. She supports them in establishing trust and energizing personnel, changing organizational culture, and reaching alignment with every new strategy and decision.
“I am passionate about building thriving communities with ethical and high standards and with an ultimate purpose towards a sustainable society.”
Toward this purpose, Barbara has created:
–Your Time of Power – Offering Free Empowering Coaching Sessions to support the greek economy and society during a crisis or whenever the need emerges
–Coach Now – An International Hybrid Coaching Conference that explores the important themes of our times
–The VIPS Community – Formed of alumni, students and professional training team. VIPS stands for: Visionary, Innovative, Powerful for Societal Sustainability.
In order to enhance a sustainable and flourishing global society with “ethos”, “pathos” and “logos” towards a life with “eudemonia”.
“Ethos”= a virtue character
“Pathos”= feelings, emotions
“Logos”= rational arguments
“Eudemonia”= a challenging and joyful journey to wisdom
The foundation of a meaningful and flourishing life. Unlocking the secrets of a purposeful journey and making decisions in any critical crossroad.
As a daily habit for personal & professional growth. Coaching is not just a methodology, it's a way of living. For you to become an everyday Coach.
Becoming the leader you desire. How to find the way in for the way out. A journey for peace and happiness for you and those around you.
In order to find success I believe that we cannot do things alone. I am grateful to be able to share my success and work with people that I admire and that inspire me to do better.
“The unexamined life is not worth living” Socrates in Plato's Apology.
(470 B.C. to 399 B.C)
Let me be your coach.
- 7:00 μμ - 9:30 μμ, Ιούν 29, 2021
- 8:00 μμ - 8:30 μμ, Ιούλ 21, 2021
- 5:00 μμ - 10:00 μμ, Οκτ 2, 2021Ελ. Βενιζέλου 154 & Ρωμυλίας
- 7:30 μμ - 9:30 μμ, Απρ 26, 2021Zoom
- 8:00 πμ - 9:00 μμ, Απρ 14, 2021Zoom
- 6:30 μμ - 8:30 μμ, Μάι 5, 2022Zoom
- 9:00 πμ - 9:00 μμ, Μάι 16, 2022Zoom
- 5:00 μμ - 10:00 μμ, Οκτ 8, 2022Ελ. Βενιζέλου 154 & Ρωμυλίας
- 7:00 μμ - 9:00 μμ, Ιαν 25, 2023Zoom